How will this work for your school
The school psychologist services work process explained
- Student Empowerment Workshops
- Faculty Empowerment Workshops
- Parent Empowerment Workshops
- Life Skills & Employability Skills Program for Students
School Based Prevention Programs
- Psychological First Aid Training
- Relationship & Sex Education for Children
- Bullying and Abuse Free Campus with Continuous Live Support
School Based Management Programs
- Assistance & Support for Creating Inclusive Schools
- Assistance for Creating Special Learning Centres
- Safe Schooling Program for creating safe school atmosphere
In case of Empowerment Workshops
- Areas of Training, mode of conduction (virtual/physical) and a scheduled date of the program will be selected after mutual discussion.
In case of Assistance & Training for implementing continuous support programs like “Safe Schools”, “Inclusive Schools,” “Special Learning Centres,” “Bully & Abuse Free Schools” and so on, we will
- Decide on the Program Specifications and Timelines
- Define Objectives and set Goals
- Prepare Program Schedule and a Work Plan
- Select Teachers to get trained on program specifications
- Train teachers to work on Program Objectives
- Appoint Advisors to oversee Program Implementation at the school
- Submit a Bi-Monthly Appraisal of the program to the management
- Conduct Review meetings to improvise the Program Implementation and Success
School Psychology India will provide all the support possible to implement mental health programmes at your campus at a comparatively low cost. Our trainers and mentors are best of the lot, having decades of experience in working with schools and creating safe learning atmospheres.
We respect and value your time. For a quick consultation about the myriad possibilities available with us to bring about a positive transformation at your school, contact us NOW! Good news is, the consultation is FREE!
Whats app us or Call us @ 0091 97 86 89 000 8 or Please click here to contact us.